Our knowledge covers sustainable design in all services including HVAC, mechanical, electrical, lift, public health and water engineering.
Principals act as project directors and project managers in all stages of a scheme’s development from inception to completion. Our design groups are experienced at either working as a member of a design team, spearheaded by an architect or project manager, or acting as the primary consultant on projects where engineering services are the major element.
We develop detailed services requirements that address the clients priorities and needs, to explain and deliver technical requirements in a clear and concise manner.
We believe that with our extensive experience, practical application, design approach and strong customer relationships, we offer each and every client an unrivalled and bespoke service. We bring an open minded and innovative approach to each and every project, based on sound experience, research and continuous improvement.
- Building review advice for pre-acquisition, disposals and lease negotiations
- Desk top and feasibility studies
- Design brief development
- Detailed designs, drawings and specification for tendering and procurement
- Performance designs for Design and Build
- Valuation and technical input to cost consultants
- Snagging of completed works and witnessing of testing and commissioning
- BIM design processes