Earlier this month we launched our first Future Leaders Meeting which has been newly introduced to recognise the value that our next generation future leaders can have in shaping the future strategic direction of the partnership.
We believe that everyone is a leader, and our Future Leaders Group will represent their business unit as they meet quarterly to feedback and discuss business improvement ideas across every aspect of the partnership, having a direct link to the Board.
The team represent a diverse set of skills, each representing different services across our nationwide locations, having joined the business via different routes. Our Future Leaders group will be paired with a Board member as we introduce reverse mentoring, further improving our diversity of thought and progressive approach.
Say hello to our new Future Leaders!
- Chloe Jones, HR Coordinator
- Louis Stanley, Bid Administrator
- Megan Whitbread, Electrical Engineer
- Charlie Bagnall, Electrical Engineer
- Harry Day, Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Charlie Hill, Apprentice Public Health Engineer
- John Jones, Apprentice Building Services Design Technician
- Max Gibbens, Sustainability Engineer
- Tom Bottomley, Apprentice Building Services Design Engineer
- Hannah Baxter-Gale, Lighting Designer
- Kingsley Ballie, Mechanical Engineer
- Jennifer Bell, Mechanical Engineer
- Rob Smith, Electrical Engineer