It’s safe to say we know what we’re talking about when it comes to engineering services. It’s where we started over 60 years ago and continues to be the foundation of our business.
We deliver all types of engineering services advice and designs across all sectors in the UK and overseas. BIM and digital engineering is fully embedded in our design teams, which when employed, brings long-term costs and programme benefits to your project. We are experienced in either working for an end client or contractor and within any procurement model.
Our services include:
- Mechanical, electrical and public health services
- Sustainable and renewable technologies
- Passive and natural ventilation strategies
- Mixed mode ventilation analysis
- Vertical transportation-lifts, hoists and escalators
- Specialist healthcare and laboratory environments
- Net Zero Carbon approach
- Building & energy management systems
- Utilities negotiations and delivery
- Technical investigations
- Plant replacement
- Feasibility studies and option appraisals
- Phased development control plans
- Design/Peer reviews
We have an excellent reputation as professional design engineers, but we are far more than that.
Nationally, our teams deliver every service across our whole-life offer to bring you a coordinated and seamless approach with the planning, construction, operation and ongoing management of your property and assets. We achieve this by drawing on our experience, knowledge, resource scalability and resilience to suit your needs.