Setting the standard
Achieving quality and consistency
Identifying and improving technical quality and consistency of our offering, bringing out best practice, streamlining processes and harnessing our BIM capability.
At TB+A we have consistently provided high quality building services designs since 1958. Our Partners lead our project teams across our business, blending experience with a consultative approach that consistently delivers solutions that bring buildings to life.
We continuously invest in our knowledge, skills and training and our IiP Platinum award is testament to this, driving innovation and keeping our staff turnover low so our clients enjoy long term, personal relationships.
Our certified Integrated Management System, that incorporates Quality, Health and Safety (H&S) and the Environment, provides a framework of processes and procedures to enable projects to be run efficiently and to consistently high standards.
Our approach has resulted in:
- continued membership of multiple Safety Schemes In Procurement (SSIP), including Constructionline and Safecontractor accreditation.We are able to demonstrate our H&S capabilities, experience, training and resources in order to meet our Clients needs.
- a consistent clear record of reportable incidents
- achieving Achilles Building Confidence Level 5 accreditation providing us with the opportunity to connect with key industry partners by demonstrating our compliance and improvements against a leading standard of excellence.
- our IMS fully supporting BIM level 2 aligned with PAS1192, the industry BI standard.
- offices nationwide with a consistent approach and attention to quality.
On Tuesday 25th April our Eco-mmittee co-founders Paul... 25 April 2017
TB+A are a proud Silver Sponsor of the BCO conference... 13 April 2017
Investors in People - Platinum
Investors in People Awards 2016
National Apprenticeships Awards 2016
Investors in People - Champion
LABC Building Excellence Awards 2016
BCO Awards 2016 South West Region
European Healthcare Design Awards
Investors in People - Health
BCO Awards 2016 Northern Region
Construction Excellence in Wales Awards
Building Better Healthcare Awards 2015
World Architecture News 2015
CIBSE Young Engineering 2015 Awards
DARC Awards 2015
Camden Business Awards 2015
Design in Mental Health Awards 2015
Camden Climate Change Alliance 2015
Evening Standard New Homes Awards 2014
HSJ Value in Healthcare Awards 2014
Building Guide 2013
British Construction Industry Awards 2012
LEED Platinum Awards 2012