They make the difference
Developing and supporting everyone to achieve their maximum potential through leadership, management, training and mentoring.
Most of our senior team joined TB+A as trainees and apprentices and now lead our business. They know from personal experience that through supported personal development, commitment and teamwork, they will achieve their full potential.
It’s led to industry recognition:
- We are one of the first in the construction industry and only a few companies globally to have the coveted IiP Platinum standard. This high performing classification recognises our commitment to training and development of our people in all aspects of engineering, teamwork, technology, communication and management.
- Our national award-winning apprenticeship scheme provides a professional route into the industry through a fully supported training and development programme all the way to Chartership. We are members of the Technician Apprenticeship Consortium (TAC) to ensure focused engineering apprenticeships are available nationwide.
- Featured in the Top 50 Building Good Employer Guide for the 8th consecutive year.
- Winners of the ‘Excellence in Social Responsibility’ category at the IiP Awards 2016 as well as receiving the ten year long service award for our commitment to investing in our people.
- In 2015 we achieved the IiP Health & Wellbeing accreditation joining only 2% of organisations in the UK.
- IiP Platinum champion and active participants in London Apprenticeship Ambassador Network to mentor other like-minded businesses.
For every project, we bring together experience and knowledge gained through a history of leadership and long term investment in growing our people.
On Tuesday 25th April our Eco-mmittee co-founders Paul... 25 April 2017
TB+A are a proud Silver Sponsor of the BCO conference... 13 April 2017
Investors in People - Platinum
Investors in People Awards 2016
National Apprenticeships Awards 2016
Investors in People - Champion
LABC Building Excellence Awards 2016
BCO Awards 2016 South West Region
European Healthcare Design Awards
Investors in People - Health
BCO Awards 2016 Northern Region
Construction Excellence in Wales Awards
Building Better Healthcare Awards 2015
World Architecture News 2015
CIBSE Young Engineering 2015 Awards
DARC Awards 2015
Camden Business Awards 2015
Design in Mental Health Awards 2015
Camden Climate Change Alliance 2015
Evening Standard New Homes Awards 2014
HSJ Value in Healthcare Awards 2014
Building Guide 2013
British Construction Industry Awards 2012
LEED Platinum Awards 2012
TB+A are looking for talented and creative people to join our teams across the UK to help us continue to raise our standards and deliver the best service to our clients.