Various – from 3000sq.ft to 460,000sq.ft
- Vertical transportation
- Strategic asset management
- Strategic facilities management
- Technical project management
Troup Bywaters + Anders provide Vertical Transportation (VT) advice for landlords, Building Management and Investors to assist in the management of their assets and optimise performance.
As leading Building Services consultants, we bring our extensive experience to this aspect of a building; we operate in many sectors and understand how the lift, escalator and suspended access equipment need to respond to the specific requirements of each sector.
Typically, clients ask us to undertake an independent and comprehensive audit of their VT installations (lifts, escalators and suspended access), maintenance contract and contractor performance to ensure continual compliance with the maintenance contract and associated British standards and regulations.
This is summarised through a coordinated and technical audit report and prioritised schedule of recommended actions to be undertaken in the short, medium and long-term. An annual or bi-annual’ audit is recommended and is follow up through a meeting with building management and contractors. This means issues raised from the audit are being dealt with and monitored in a timely manner. Technical support and assistance is offered in tandem throughout the consultancy period.
We also have provided additional services which include:
- Condition Reports
- Life cycle programmes
- Installation handovers
- Project management
- Contract tenders
Some examples of our recent work in this area include:
Premium Portfolio, London
- Maintenance audits, 10 properties – 94 lifts and 2 escalators
- Lion Plaza, London – Modernisation of 9 lifts
- One London Wall, London – Modernisation of 5 lifts
Scotland & North Portfolio
- Maintenance audits, 14 properties – 60 lifts & 3 escalators
Royal London Portfolio, UK Wide
- Maintenance Audits: 36 properties – 119 lifts
- Vision Park, Cambridge – Replacement of 4 lifts
- Hitching Court, Bristol – Replacement of 1 lift
- Peninsular House, London – Modernisation of 4 lifts
- Capital Court – Condition report for 4 lifts
- Vision Park – Condition report for 4 lifts
- Lifecycle programmes – All properties
Jones Lang Lasalle engaged us as MEP designers to help realise media giant Havas' ambition of merging all of their 24 London agencies under one roof.
Heron Tower is the tallest building in the City of London and provides high specification office and restaurant accommodation with a commitment to achieve an unprecedented level of quality...
TB+A have been working with News Corporation since 2009, and were part of the consolidation of News Corps London business units including over 3,500 staff into a single central...