Sustainability at heart
In it for the long term
Sustainability at heart
Promoting a sustainable approach to our environment and our people,leading the way in supporting apprentices and graduates, having it at the forefront of our minds for future generations to come.
Our approach to sustainability is more than energy usage and emissions reductions.
We believe that by sharing our knowledge and experience in sustainable design the building occupants and our own teams will enjoy positive health and wellbeing and better social impact.
We look to the long term, considering the financial viability of our clients’ properties and our own business operations with many of our clients choosing to work with us for over 40 years.
Sitting at the heart of our CSR drive is working with local communities to support projects and initiatives in schools, for charities and sporting projects.
- It’s why we’re IiP Health & Wellbeing accredited, winners of the Excellence in Social Responsibility Award and hold the Long Service award, one of only a handful in the UK to be so.
- One of the first companies worldwide to be awarded the top Platinum Investors in People standard for our long term approach to developing our people.
- Our staff volunteer Eco-mmittee has played an integral part in managing the reduction of our carbon footprint and were awarded the Cutting Carbon Mark of Achievement by Camden Climate Change Alliance (CCCA), for our national approach.
- We were the first organisation to be awarded Team Green status by CCCA.
- Members of the UK Green Building Council and Supply Chain Sustainability School nationally.
Investors in People - Platinum
Investors in People Awards 2016
National Apprenticeships Awards 2016
Investors in People - Champion
LABC Building Excellence Awards 2016
BCO Awards 2016 South West Region
European Healthcare Design Awards
Investors in People - Health
BCO Awards 2016 Northern Region
Construction Excellence in Wales Awards
Building Better Healthcare Awards 2015
World Architecture News 2015
CIBSE Young Engineering 2015 Awards
DARC Awards 2015
Camden Business Awards 2015
Design in Mental Health Awards 2015
Camden Climate Change Alliance 2015
Evening Standard New Homes Awards 2014
HSJ Value in Healthcare Awards 2014
Building Guide 2013
British Construction Industry Awards 2012
LEED Platinum Awards 2012
On Tuesday 25th April our Eco-mmittee co-founders Paul... 25 April 2017
TB+A are a proud Silver Sponsor of the BCO conference... 13 April 2017